Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Today is the first day

I am sure you have heard the saying that "Today is the first day of the rest of your life". Well I am about to put this phase to the test.

I was introduced to the movie The Secret a few months ago. Having been brought up in Unity, I know these principles very well, but still have some challenges that I am dealing with. Anyway, after watching the secret for the 3rd or 4th time, I decided to join a program by one of the "Secret" teachers, Bob Doyle called Wealth Beyond Reason.

I joined because it was very affordable and was all online and through MP3s. This is my first blog, but I am going to commit to blogging my entire experience and documenting my successes and/or failures.

Hope you will enjoy the ride.

Oh and if you are interested in getting into the program yourself you can do so by visiting : http://www.wealthbeyondreason.com?a_aid=cc57e71e

No comments: